Networking at the NCURA 14th Annual PRA Conference
When two or more people begin to discuss topics on a deeper and personal level, the NCURA Pre-Award Research Administration Conference moves from being successful…to irreplaceable!
Participating in the NCURA 14th Annual Pre-Award Research Administration Conference gives you a unique opportunity to network with Research Administrators who face the same day-to-day issues as you. There are a number of benefits to networking with your colleagues at NCURA’s PRA Conference!
• Brainstorming – If two heads are better than one – just imagine how much better 20 or 30 heads will be. By networking with other people in your same situation you can uncover new solutions, new ideas and even new ways of looking at situations.
• Personal Contact – Nothing can replace face-to-face contact and personally acquainting yourself with your colleagues leaves a lasting impression that no website or phone call can replicate.
• Recharge – Comparing notes with other professionals helps to reinvigorate your enthusiasm. You are not alone!
• Contacts – Establishing a contact list of people you have personally met through networking at NCURA’s 14th Annual PRA Conference makes future communications more personal whether it’s a call for information or a question.
• Resource Sharing – Connecting with other Research Administrators on a first name basis makes sharing resources easy and helps ideas flow!
• Make New Friends – It is not an unusual phenomenon for long-lasting friendships to originate at NCURA Conferences!
NCURA’s 14th Annual PRA Conference creates an excellent platform to network, share stories and experiences, ask for advice and generally compare notes. You can learn new techniques and different ways to approach situations. We encourage you to take advantage of the social time away from the business agenda to mix and interact with colleagues and put faces to names, which is just as important as all the information you will take away from the conference.
Face-to-face meetings are more important than ever! The value in meetings comes from the human-to-human connections that occur. The serendipitous “hallway conversations” you will have with colleagues can be some of the most valuable parts of the NCURA experience. While these are not on the agenda, or mentioned in the breakout sessions learning objectives, when two or more people begin to discuss topics on a deeper and personal level, the NCURA PRA Conference moves from being successful…to irreplaceable! It is the people that brings the ROI to your NCURA Pre-Award Research Administration Conference experience. Don’t miss it!