PRA BOOTH REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!
The Pre-Award Research Conference (PRA) will provide you an opportunity to put your organization in the center of a community looking for solutions and partners. Gathering participants from all over the world, NCURA attendees will be seeking information on how your company can provide the solutions and partnerships they need. NCURA attendees come from colleges and universities, teaching hospitals and not for profit research institutes.
Each year the PRA Conference participant list consists of individuals who are decision makers and influencers, who are from different areas of expertise, such as Finance and Accounting offices, Offices of Sponsored Programs, Post-Award Administration, Office of Research and Support, Pre-Award Administration, Office of Grants and Contracts and many more! PRA participants are eager and excited to learn about new products and services that can make their jobs easier!
Top 5 Reasons to Exhibit with NCURA!
- Create new relationships with key decision makers and influencers.
- Connect with the people that are involved with revising office policies and managing organization budgets.
- Plan your business strategy and talk to participants about what is currently happening on the 'front lines' as well as information on future issues that they are preparing to focus on.
- Find new opportunities to build your business and increase your revenue.
- Grow your network inside the NCURA Community, the First and Largest Association for Research Administrators.
Booth Registration Includes:
-1 Full Conference Registration (per booth registration)
-2 Exhibitor Badges (Exhibit Hall Access Only)
-Standard booth set up to include, 8' high back drape, 3' high side drape, (1) 6' draped table, (2) chairs, (1) wastebasket, and booth identification sign. *The exhibit area is carpeted.
-Mailing List of Registrants (pre and post conference)
-Listing in the mobile conference app which links participants to the company website
-Breakfasts and Breaks held in the same location as the exhibits providing excellent traffic flow
- 2 Seated Lunches with the Attendees for additonal networking opportunites
-Company Description and website in the Exhibitor Guide (emailed to attendees one week prior to the meeting)
$1,600 per 8x10 Booth
CUT OFF: Please be aware that NCURA has set a deadline for exhibitor registration. In order to better serve your needs, all exhibitor registrations must be received by February 2, 2024.
CANCELLATION: Due to limited space, booth cancellations received by February 9, 2024 are eligible for a 50% refund. After February 9, 2024, there will be no refunds.
QUESTIONS? Please contact Tracey King at: email@example.com