At the conclusion of the workshop, participants will be able to:
- Plan for an audit using the key aspects of financial research administration and Subpart E of the Uniform Guidance.
- Translate the nuance of sponsored project management and compliance requirements into testing procedures.
- Identify the roles and responsibilities of an auditor, types of audits, and internal vs. external audits.
- Perform effective audit meetings, scheduling, interviews, and data analysis.
- Determine potential audit findings based on real-life audit situations.
- For Auditors: Translate audit findings into a clearly written report.