NCURA is offering a certificate program during the FRA Conference, March 6-7, 2023. Registrants of the conference can pick one certificate to earn. You cannot earn multiple certificates during one conference and must attend the conference in its entirety. There are 8 time slots during the conference. Participants must attend 8 total sessions, 5 sessions in their certificate area, and the other 3 sessions are considered electives and can be in any track. Workshops do not apply.
Steps to participate:
- Register for the conference. There is no additional fee to request a certificate. No additional registration is needed.
- Identify the track you wish to earn a certificate (tracks are listed below).
- Attend one concurrent session or discussion group during each of the 8 timeslots. At least 5 of the 8 sessions must be within your chosen track. For the remaining 3 time slots, you can choose sessions from another track. Once the conference concludes, you will complete a survey (survey will be available on Wednesday, March 8 on this page) to request your certificate.
- Complete your certificate request electronically by Friday, April 7, 2023. Certificates will be issued by April 21st.
FRA Certificate Survey
Please complete this survey to request your FRA Certificate. Thank you!
Certificate Tracks (Topics)
- Accounting & Finance
- Career Development
- Financial Compliance/Audit
- Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
Maximum of one certificate per person per conference. Incomplete or late requests will not be eligible for certificates. Questions? Please contact Tracey King, email@example.com.