FORM RELATIONSHIPS WITH YOUR TARGET AUDIENCE
Top 5 Reasons to Exhibit with NCURA!
- Create new relationships with key decision makers and influencers.
- Connect with the people that are involved with revising office policies and managing organization budgets.
- Plan your business strategy and talk to participants about what is currently happening on the 'front lines' as well as information on future issues that they are preparing to focus on.
- Find new opportunities to build your business and increase your revenue.
- Grow your network inside the NCURA Community, the First and Largest Association for Research Administrators.
About the Annual Meeting
The Annual Meeting is NCURA's largest conference, which will provide you an opportunity to put your organization in the center of a community looking for solutions and partners. The changes we are experiencing within our institutions make the connections, sharing, and information that is the NCURA Annual Meeting more important than ever. In response to this need, the 62nd Annual Meeting is open to the full research administration community...you do not need to be a member of NCURA to register for the conference. Click here for exhibit registration information.
About NCURA Membership
- 5% Vice Presidents/Deans/Provosts
- 5% Assistant or Associate Vice Presidents/Deans/Provosts
- 15% Directors
- 15% Managers
- 15% Compliance Officers
- 15% Accountants
- 30% Administrators
- 12% Central Pre-Award Offices
- 12% Central Post-Award Offices
- 43% Central Combined Offices
- 33% College/Department, or Center