Frequently Asked Questions
1. Do I have to be a NCURA member in order to attend the FRA Conference?
No, but the option to add an NCURA membership to your registration is available. Just select the “New Member w/Dues” option when registering and receive the discounted member rate for the conference.
2. I registered for the incorrect conference workshop. Am I able to switch?
The answer is absolutely - we are happy to switch your registration, if we have availability. Please contact our registrar, Krystal Kirkland, firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. I am already registered for the conference, how can I add a conference workshop to my registration?
Click here for Step-by-Step instructions:
First, Log-in using your ID (your e-mail address) and password. Then go to “My Dashboard” at the top of the screen.
Select “My Event Registrations” from the “Events” section. Click “Edit” for the event you want to modify.
Credit Card payment is needed at the time of the transaction.
4. Can I transfer my conference registration to another person at my institution?
Certainly and there is no administrative fee to do so. You just need to e-mail Krystal Kirkland, at Kirkland@ncura.edu
in order to transfer your registration to another party. Please note that there may be a price difference in registration.
5. What meals are provided during the conference?
Conference Meals for Registered Participants:
Monday 3/5: Continental Breakfast and Lunch included in conference registration
Monday 3/5: Evening welcome reception to include light hors d’oeuvres and refreshments
Tuesday 3/6: Continental Breakfast and Lunch included in conference registration
Wednesday 3/7: Conference Workshops includes a refreshment break * Requires an additional fee
If you have any other questions, please feel free to call the NCURA office during normal business hours at 202-466-3894 or email email@example.com.