Login It’s time to connect and share in Collaborate!
The Collaborate NCURA professional networking platform allows members to easily interact and communicate online, empowering members to work effectively. Resource tools such as commenting capabilities will ensure quick and easy access to the most relevant/popular information.
Here’s a quick overview of some of the features:
- Enhanced email capabilities. Now you’ll receive emails that are more structured and easier to read.
- Find your peers in NCURAs interactive Member Directory—easily search by type of institution, name, and more, then add to your contacts in Collaborate. Start building your network.
- Signing up for all your Member alerts in one area --previously, you had to go to every single group in which you were a member to get alert notifications. No more!
- Prefer to get everything via RSS feed? Now you can select any or all the communities in which you are a member, and they’ll be aggregated into a single feed!
- Like a document that you read? You can add it to your favorites for quick and easy access in the future.
- Search for relevant discussion content/threads
- Search NCURA volunteer opportunities on Volunteer Central
Click here to view 2015 and 2016 On Campus Interviews!
NCURA Collaborate Mobile App! Stay Connected!
NCURA Mobile is your mobile app to connect and collaborate from all your mobile devices. Available for Android, iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch.
For more information, please contact Emily Ainsworth at email@example.com