Costs and Further Information
An NCURA Peer Programs engagement is a surprisingly affordable way to create a critical baseline for future decision-making, build an understanding of institutional risk areas, provide focused assistance in research administration, and improve partnerships across the institution.
The flat fee for an NCURA Peer Program engagement covers all costs for:
- a 1-, 2-, or 3-person team, based on type of engagement and institutional size
- written guides to help you with each step of the process
- pre-site visit conference call
- a set number of days on-site, based on institutional size
- site visit exit meeting containing key observations
- detailed written report for peer reviews of typically 60+ pages in length, and containing specific action recommendations for the institution as well as notable practices in place; summary report of exit meeting discussions for Peer Advisory Services
The host institution separately covers on-site costs, including:
- ground transportation between the airport and hotel
- lodging for the team while on-site
- daily transportation between hotel and on-site meeting location
- lunches on-site
NCURA Peer Program engagements are priced as a flat-fee, scaled to the sponsored programs total active award dolalrs in the last fiscal year, regardless of the type of Peer Program engagement. A no-obligation price quote may be requested at any time. Quotes are in effect for site visits during that calendar year. Institutions should typically plan 6- to 9-month lead time from securing a Peer Program engagement to the point of a site visit (at times, a shorter lead time may be possible).
To obtain a price quote for a peer review or peer advisory service for your institution, contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.